Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Embarrassing...

So...it's definitely embarrassing that I have not posted anything on this blog since the summer. After reading my good friend Rachel's blog I have come to the conclusion that I should be a bit more consistent with mine. Even if it seems pointless at times, it's fun and encouraging to others...hopefully =)

Now that I am updating my blog, I have also decided to go for a new look with it, for now...ooh, a lighthouse/harbour motif. I like it. Reminds me of many things...Jesus, Florida beaches, ocean views, soothing sea breezes...you know...the essentials of life. I can expound upon this later.

There is so much else to write but I will try to keep these entries short in hopes of keeping the attention span of whoever reads this.

Well, I'm done for now since it is late at night and I am SLEEPY! But be on the lookout for more to come! YAY! Peace out!

No comments: