Saturday, March 25, 2006

Quick updates...

Here I am writing a blog entry but really I should be working on the massive amount of homework I have. But I want to give you a quick update...i am still working with Light Ministries (i still love it!). i had the opportunity to go to India a 2nd time this past Christmas as I wrote in my previous entry. God is doing some amazing things there, even in the midst of horrendous persecution -- they are under serious attack by Hindu militants. You can check out updates on www.hopegivers.org and www.persecution.in
(Please pray for Hopegivers, Samuel Thomas,the orphans, etc.)

I am finishing up school and Lord willing I will graduate in May with my Master's in counseling. I am not sure what the Lord has in store for me after then. I am a little anxious, but I know the Lord will direct mypaths. I am considering staying here at Light for about another year, so that way I have a year (without school to worry about) to really focus on praying and researching where to go next- in a more "strategic" way. But I am still leaving room for God to change that consideration at any moment as He has been known to uproot me in a matter of moments in the past (such as randomly going to Taiwan!)!

So yeah, if the Lord so leads you to say a prayer for me about that, that would be greatly appreciated! Many of you will be excited to know that I believe the Lord has saved my mother! That is a long story, but she is really beginning to desire to know God and starting to make little steps in pursuing Him!! My dad is in jail and may be in there a while...he really needs the Lord. My sisters Tiffany (18 yr old) and Paige (16 yr old), really need the Lord as well....All of that to say, satan will not win this battle that I am engaged in for their souls (Neh.4:14; 1 John 4:4). Now that my family members one by one are coming to really know the Lord, I know He is listening to my prayers. It is such a difficult battle, but one that is well worth it.

As the Lord leads you will you please pray, and get as many people to pray with you that will really pray not just for my family, but also for the things happening in India, etc.


I appreciate you for taking the time to read this. I wish I had more time to be creative or make this blog really interesting. However, I don't at this point maybe this summer? We'll see =)

Anyhoo, may God's good Spirit be with you, and may you feel the nearness of His presence today. I will write again...sometime...=)

No comments: