Sunday, July 22, 2007

New, but Old Adventures

So..it has really been way too long since I have posted on here. I nearly forgot about it. But several of my friends are starting to post blogs, and I want to keep up with the times...so here I am again!

Plus I am about to embark upon another adventure. One week from today I will be on an airplane heading to a foreign land to spend a year teaching English in a Christian school. The funny thing about this "new adventure" is that I have already been to this country and taught English for a year after I graduated college the first time. Hence, the reason I have the title of this posting "new, but old adventures."

I have many mixed emotions about this adventure. Emotions that I feel all throughout the day...it's been a ride to say the least.

I do look forward to what the Lord has in store, even in spite of the difficulty of the decision to go again.

I have found in my relationship with the Lord, that when He is leading me to do things I am dreading or have a difficult time doing...it is then I receive the greatest blessings. Whether that's a friendship gained, a lesson learned, or a timely reminder of how BIG God is and that He is truly my Constant One.

I will try to update this blog as often as possible for you my dear friends, and family. I will miss you greatly while I am away, but know that you all will continually be in my thoughts and prayers.

Learning to cling to Him,
misty

No comments: