Friday, December 23, 2011

It's December already?! Where has the time gone?!

Well, hello there, friends and family!

I have been meaning to update this blog since my last post in September, but obviously I let time slip away from me! Sorry about that!

I am currently on Christmas break and the first semester of school is almost over. Wow! It has been quite a whirlwind! It's difficult being far away from home and not being able to just pick up the phone and call anyone at anytime with a 12-15 hour time difference. But thankfully, the transition of living in Taiwan again has been a lot easier than I had anticipated. That has been in large part due to your prayers and the community here at Morrison. The staff here have quickly become like a family to me- with their gracious invitations to eat with them, go to the store, site-seeing, and much more. Thank you, Lord!

I have been terrible at taking pictures or rather, actually uploading the pictures I have taken to show what I have been up to these past few months. There are quite a few uploaded on facebook by some of my new friends here- so you can check some of those out.

I will post some pictures on here soon...in my next update, which will hopefully be in the next few days.
Thank you for your patience and prayers! I appreciate, love and miss you all more than you know. Please feel free to email or facebook me to keep me updated on your lives....that will continue to help me in my adjustment here- is to know that I am not forgotten over on your side of the world :)

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good....night....err....day....wherever you are!






Stay tuned...more pictures to come  :)

No comments: