Friday, February 04, 2011

Again?!

Here I am once again...not having blogged in months! 


I guess that's ok in the blogger world though if you don't have anything in particular to blog about. 


I'm actually procrastinating right now. I should be working on my Bible study stuff, but I'm not. Had a lot on my mind today. I returned this past Monday from an 11 day trip to Taiwan with a friend of mine. 


That's right, Taiwan...AGAIN! Except this time, it was only an 11-day trip instead of a year-long one...at least for now :)


It was a wonderful time of visiting old friends, familiar places, as well as meeting new friends, and seeing new places on the beautiful island of Formosa. 


Not sure what the Lord is up to though. As soon as the idea for this trip came about back in October, when my friend, Anna, said she thinks it'd be a fun adventure, I had a feeling the Lord was up to something. I still have that feeling, but at this point I still don't know. 


So for now, I'll continue to pray and....


"Wait for the Lord, be strong and take heart, and wait for the Lord." Psalm 27:14

No comments: